Virtual Coaching Sessions
What is virtual career coaching?
This is sometimes also referred to as:
- Career Coaching via Skype
- Career eCoaching
- Career coaching via telephone
- Remote Career Coaching
- Distance Career Coaching
What are the benefits?
Many people prefer virtual career coaching because they can:
- easily fit in a career coaching session into their day at a time that is convenient to them,
- be coached in the comfort of their own home, office or during their lunch hour,
- eliminate the hassle and expense of travelling and parking,
- save time and money,
- relax in their own familiar surroundings and focus entirely on the program.
I know it works because…
I know virtual career coaching works because I have successfully worked with clients in every major capital city of Australia, remote outback regions as well as overseas cities in China and South America. An important part of my process is to follow up in between sessions via phone, SMS and email.