Face To Face Coaching
Why planning your career is important?
Many people put more time into planning their next holiday than they do on their career! When you consider that a holiday usually lasts between 7-14 days and your career lasts a lifetime, it makes sense to put some time and effort into planning your career.
These days, the trend is for individuals to take charge of their own personal and professional development rather than leaving things to chance! If you are one of those people who would like to take ownership of your career journey, then individual coaching may be perfect for you!
My face to face career and /or virtual career coaching programs are flexible, affordable and can be customised to your specific needs.
People I work with…
I have worked with people from all walks of life and at all levels including:
- Executive and mid-level management
- Young professionals
- Mature Age Workers
- Parents supporting their adult children who are out of work
- Engineers in the auto industry
- Sales and Marketing executives
- Public sector and Not for Profit professionals
- IT Specialists
Some of the career topics we will explore…
Book a structured multi-session coaching program or a single once-off career coaching session from any of the following career components:
- Managing Change
- Self- Assessment and setting new career goals
- Clarifying a new career direction
- Preparing a Career Action Plan
- Developing Career Achievement Stories
- Developing Job Search Skills and Strategies
- Preparing self-marketing material including resumes, cover letters and job applications
- Making the most of LinkedIn as a marketing tool
- Interview and networking skills and learning to access the hidden job market
- Negotiating and accepting job offers and applying for Internal promotions
- Building self-esteem and career confidence